HAPPY PLANNER: OCTOBER MONTHLY KIT



Hello to all the lovely girls. I've been so busy lately. Hmm so sorry for not posting weekly kit anymore. That is because I barely have time to design one. The kit I'm going to share is completed in two weeks, I think so. LOL. I get tired so easy lately. So sorry for my late. We're now so close to October.

October... is Halloween month. So the theme is obviously Halloween theme. Time do flies. It feels like yesterday we're still in January. Hehe...

Without further delay. I'll provide u link down below.

AND OH!!! I got happy news for large happy planner. I found the measurement for Large Happy Planner monthly page. I tried my best to fit the measurement. I hope you'll enjoy.


TIPS: To avoid header or other things doesn't fit ur planner. Please... Make sure to print it as 100%, and set ur paper size to A4 paper. Because these are made on A4 size.



CLASSIC HAPPY PLANNER


LARGE HAPPY PLANNER
Now I'm gonna go and hit my bed. Please tell me if there are problem with the files. :) Till then. Bye guys. Love you. And thank you for supporting me.

4 comments

  1. Thank you for making these and posting them! For the classic Happy Planner the top half part on the .pdf file doesn't show. On the jpeg file I can see everything perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for this
    Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you printables. Are you making one for November?

    ReplyDelete