HAPPY PLANNER: SEPTEMBER MONTHLY KIT

Hello guys! Today I got all the PC with me, and manage to complete my MAMBI Planner September spread. I know how limited the monthly kit out there, especially for MAMBI. So I decided to share!

Here you go! Just click on the photo to DOWNLOAD.

You'll get 4 files. 2 in PDF format; and another 2 in JPEG format. With black out file for your cut line guide on Silhouette.

I would love to see your result from this kit. Please tag me on Instagram when you use it! (@fiffychan).

And finally, you know the drill. Please do not spread the file as it is. Please use my link instead.

Hope you love this... I totally in love with the colors. Please enjoy. Love ya!!!'

If in case you're having problem with google drive. Please try think LINK instead.

And here is the link if u prefer separate download



20 comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling sad....beautiful layout I would love but my Pc won't download it. I don't have the right viewer or something....:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently change the link on the photo to zip file. Does that work for u???

      Delete
  3. I don't have software to open rar files. Is there any chance you can just post the pdfs a separate download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello kristin. I added the link for separate download. Its on google drive. Hope it works.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing this adorable layout with us :)

    I just printed this out and cannot wait to put in my HP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it so much!! Thank you for sharing! Is there any chance you can make some for the larger Happy Planner? There are so few really good ones out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've been thinking about that too. and i've been searching for the exact measurement for monthly and weekly pages for big happy planner. but i haven't found the monthly page for big HP.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing it's so beautiful ! One question, I'm using desig space for Cricut and the Cricut when I upload it like 1inch so I would have to size it, what would it be so that it can fit the happy planner? I tried once already and it come out too small..really appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did u set ur type of paper to a4? I think that might be the problem. Because my i set this on a4 size paper.

      Delete
  7. SUPER CUTE!!! Thank you for the printable :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute, when will you have october monthly shee?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks SO much for sharing!!! This is great!!!

    ReplyDelete